Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Nosferatu




Nosferatu…Come unto me...
Yes, this is the invitation you have been waiting for.
Allow me to experience the pleasure of your pain.
Your body weighs heavy on mine and I can feel your breath on my neck as you quietly demand my total submission.
I will give it to you deliberately and without reservation,
But, I need you to
give me a glimpse of your intention...please.
Ahhh, I can see clearer now as you drain me, mind, body and spirit.
My mundane thoughts and infantile behaviors are replaced during my transformation by the knowledge and wisdom of a thousand generations.
My body stiffens unsure and afraid, but your soft caress reassures it of its impending immortality.
My rebirth is marked by the
amplification of my ears,
the excitement of my skin, the sensitivity of my touch and the powerful scent of human flesh.
I am overwhelmed by the awareness of my body and the exhilaration of knowing that all of these things will never end.
Come to me Nosferatu and bow your head.
Prostrate yourself before me, and beg me to join you.
Bow to the knowledge that there is another
and take comfort in the fact that you will never be alone
again.

No comments: